How do I promote a website to change the order of which one 1Pv6 uses--able to do this in 1Pv4.

Options

Was able to promote or demote the order of websites listed in an item in 1Pv4. In 1Pv6, I just see the opportunity to delete a listed website, not change its order. Am I left to cut, paste, then delete to change the order of websites?

1Password Version: 6.4.377d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: win10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:promote website

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017
    Options

@fgurd: Ohhh. At first I was scratching my head trying to figure out what you meant by "promote or demote". I was thinking the sorting in the extension. But it sounds like you literally just mean the list of URLs. It isn't possible to reorder them except by copy/paste/delete/add like you mentioned, but it's something we may add in the future. Frankly, I'd love to be able to drag them. Thanks for the feedback! :)

P.S: Please update. 6.5 is available! :sunglasses:

• fgurd
    fgurd
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. Yes that is what I meant. I will do the work around. Not quite transitioned to the item panel in 1Pv6, the one in 1Pv4 seemed quite intuitive (Win10). Is it possible to 'Show web form details' by default?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @fgurd,

Focus one of the website fields and press Alt + Up/Down to re-order the fields. We just haven't had the change to add a drag handle to do it with the mouse yet. This is coming in a future update. /cc @brenty

Is it possible to 'Show web form details' by default?

Can you explain why you'd like to see this all the time? Web form details are not meant for users to edit or see all the time, this is just excessive data collected by the 1Password extension to improve its filling. That's why it is hidden by default and we don't plan to add an option to show it all the time.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017
    Options

Focus one of the website fields and press Alt + Up/Down to re-order the fields.

Well, I'll be... Thanks, Mike! :lol:

I guess that's been there for a while but I'd missed it in the release notes. :tongue:

• fgurd
    fgurd
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @MikeT

Very convenient in those situations.

'Show web form details'...we don't plan to add an option to show it all the time.

It is at the bottom so does not get in the way. So not at all a big deal--if I want to see web form details, I will just click.

Much appreciate your and @brenty 's help.

When you get around to it have a great weekend.

• MikeT
    Options

You too!

It is at the bottom so does not get in the way.

True but we don't decrypt or render them until you click on it, so the less data we have to load, the quicker it is.

This discussion has been closed.