1Password4 Windows standalone license

Options
cl10k
cl10k
Community Member
edited May 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello 1Password Team,

I'm a long time customer of your product under mac and ios. I recently decided to also use 1Password under Windows. I'm looking for a windows standalone license.

I read the various threads regarding that topic. I also read your texts about the benefits of your subscription model. And I read your security whitepaper. And I understand that you stopped supporting 1Password4. So please, lets skip that :)

Nonetheless, subscription is NOT an option for me for various reasons!

Since some of your team members here in the forums offered links to standalone licenses via email, my question is really simple.

Is there ANY way to purchase a Windows standalone license for 1Password?

Greetings
Christian

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2017
    Options

@cl10k: No. As it sounds like you're already aware, 1Password for Windows version 4 is the most recent version which supports licenses, and is not longer available for sale as it's no longer being developed. I'm sorry if that's not the response you were hoping for. I'll shoot you an email in a moment to see if there's anything else I can do to help though.

• cl10k
    cl10k
    Community Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Dear brenty, how can I contact you via email? I don't find a message option here in the forums and the email you sent seems to be your companies generic support mail... :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cl10k: It's okay to reply there, as I'll get the notification when you do. :)

This discussion has been closed.