How do i reinstall 1PW after resetting my computer to factory setting

Options

I reset my computer to factory settings. Then I downloaded 1PW but i don'tknow what to do in order to use it again. To access 1PW, it's asking me for a sign in address, secret key and master password but I have no idea what these are. Help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do i reinstall 1PW after resetting my computer to factory setting

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@silverglow: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you were previously using the standalone version of 1Password. I've resent your license information via email in case you need it. You can download the appropriate version there as well. You will, however, need to copy your data over from another device or backup. We don't have it.

The only way you'd have an account would be if you'd previously signed up for a 1Password.com membership. If you installed that version of the app instead, you can simply uninstall it. However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com subscription, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

Anyway, I see you've also emailed us separately, so I'll reply there shortly in case we need to get more information to help you get things setup.

ref: NXU-34848-495

• silverglow
    silverglow
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I have now got it to work but having problems with the browser extension. I will keep trying to sort it out and let you know if no luck. Thank you

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@silverglow: If you let us know what troubles you have with the extension, we will be able to help. :) Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.