Moving an item to trash, lose your place

Options

Hi All,

I'm trying out the new family account, and am so far quite pleased.

I've been a 1Password user for a long time, way back when it was Mac only.

I've imported my old passwords, went fine, and now I see I have a ton of accumulated junk that I'd like to cleanup.

I select my private vault, just to be safe, select Passwords because I want to clean them up first, right click an item, and select "Move to Trash". The item goes to trash, but then the entire Window refreshes, and and instead of just Passwords, I'm back to the view that includes everything. It's not the end of the world, just unexpected.

Thanks
Tony

ps. +1 for better Linux support while I'm here

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: 4.6.6.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Family
Referrer: forum-search:Moving an item to trash, lose your place

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @hhubris,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password! :+1:

I believe that the refresh issue you are talking about was fixed in the latest beta. These changes and fixes are coming to the stable release, so please stay tuned. ;) If you are interested, you can become a beta-tester and get the new things first. Please let us know what you decide.

I can see where you are coming from in regards to Linux, but I do not have any news to share at this point. I hope for your understanding

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you!

++
    Greg

• hhubris
    edited June 2017
    Options

Do you know if the new beta includes a hotkey for delete so I don't have to right-click and select from the context menu?

Also, in the web version, having to click Edit then Move to Trash feels really cumbersome, simply because of the amount of mouse travel. It's inconsistent with the desktop version because there is no confirmation dialog. It would be nice if that was cleaned up a little.

Thanks for your reply and have a nice day.

• @hhubris yes, next beta update will have Ctrl+Del to delete item, so you don't have to leave search box to delete item you no longer need. I'll pass your feedback to the web team, thank you!

This discussion has been closed.