1PW Extension freezes my mouse pointer for some seconds

Options

Everytime I use my shortcut to activate the 1PW Extension my mouse pointer gets freezed for 1, 2 or 3 seconds. I have this problem since ...... i don't know when - a very long time, maybe since version 4 of 1PW. But it´s very annoying.

My PC has enough resources, I have a SSD as harddisk, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM ... and so on. I have more than 800 items in my 1PW vault. Now I use the new "native messaging protocol" but this does not solve anything.

Any solutions for this?

1Password Version: 4.6.1 Beta 621
Extension Version: 4.6.7.2
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Folder-Sync

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @pauLee,

Thank you for reaching out! :+1:

To get a better idea of the issue, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your PC, where you have this issue:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• pauLee
    pauLee
    Community Member
    Options

Support-ID: #XAK-49412-497

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

pauLee: Found it! We will get back to you via email as soon as possible. Thank you! :+1:

ref: XAK-49412-497

This discussion has been closed.