Hide "Show Web Form Details" if only contains username and password

burn123
burn123
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I don't see the use of the "Show web form details" button if all that it includes is the username and password. If there is no other information, it makes sense to me that the button would be hidden.

In addition, some of the details show the password first. I'm not sure if this is configurable for people with the subscription, but I think username should always go first :)

1Password Version: 6.6.439
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Local

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@burn123: Good point about the webform details. That's definitely redundant. We'll get that fixed up!

However, I'm not finding a way to reproduce the password/username reverse ordering you're describing. Are you seeing this only with a local vault? It may be that our code is not as good there, as I'm not seeing this myself.

However, if you're seeing this in the webform details, that's pretty arbitrary and may depend on how the site is coded. But Username and Password should be displayed in that order at the top at least. Let me know!

ref: OPW6-1239

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

Yeah, by "details" I meant the web form details, so if it is arbitrary and you're going to remove the web form details for only username and password, then it doesn't really matter. Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Got it! Likewise, thanks for bringing this up. Have great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.