Android vault to Windows vault

Options

My android has the last copy of the vault and
Windows won't sync with the android. Both are pointed to dropbox but no luck. Where is setup for Android stored. Scott

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@casre1: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what the solution might be, but exporting your vault will allow you to both back it up and likely make it easier to set things up as well:

How to export data from 1Password (Android)

Following that, please tell me the exact OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, what is the path in Dropbox you have both devices set to sync with? If these do not match exactly it will not get you the result you want. Definitely follow this guide, as it will help you get things sorted out:

If you're having trouble syncing with Dropbox

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

But either way, let me know how you get along, and if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

This discussion has been closed.