Bad font/DPI as of 6.6.439d

Options

Since the upgrade to 1Password 6 (I was previously using 4 but then I switched to the new subscription model) I have some issues on the font/DPI used in the Windows versionof the app.
The font is quite hard to read and I don't have any special settings on my PC (1680x1050 resolution and 100% elements size).
Here is an example picture (but it's like this in every text inside the app and even on the right click on 1P mini):

Thanks!

P.S. I already talked about this with the support on Twitter, but I felt like opening a thread on the forum would help in gathering more informations about the issue from other users that are maybe having the same issue. :)

1Password Version: 6.6.439d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @DaRk_ViVi,

Thank you for reaching out! :+1: That is quite strange, but as far as I know we had similar reports previously. First of all, could you please specify the following info:

• Do you see such blurriness only in 1Password app or in your whole system?
    • Do you have the latest drivers for your PC installed?
    • Do you have Clear Type Text turned on?

All of the above can affect the look of 1Password, so please let us know. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• DaRk_ViVi
    DaRk_ViVi
    Community Member
    Options

Yes to all, I have yet to try with Clear Type Text turned off, but I'm not home atm.
    Will test in a few hours. ;)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DaRk_ViVi: Sorry for the confusion! If you have ClearType turned on, it is strange. Am I right to understand that you see this blurriness in 1Password only?

Thanks!

++
    Greg

• DaRk_ViVi
    DaRk_ViVi
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I've tried to turn off it just to test and nothing changed.
    The issue is relevant only to 1Password, everything else is properly showed.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DaRk_ViVi,

Thank you for the additional info!

Please send us an email to support+windows@agilebits.com and provide more details about your PC and overall setup. We need to investigate.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• DaRk_ViVi
    DaRk_ViVi
    Community Member
    Options

Here is the support ID I've just received from your friendly bot: #YVB-75129-749

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DaRk_ViVi: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: YVB-75129-749

This discussion has been closed.