To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how about a phone # I could actually talk to someone ?????

Options
Cschaden
Cschaden
Community Member

I ve spent hours trying to extend my simple 1password app to my Mac or be able to print the info in case I loose my phone ,,, but find NOTHING in your info that applies to the free app that I got in the 1st place.. the computer guy said i need to add Pro .. I see nothing there I need but paid the amount and still don't have what I want

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i got 1password for iPhone and want to extend the same to my Mac or iPad ???? I pd $10. which doesn'

Comments

• Cschaden
    Cschaden
    Community Member
    Options

comment on what ??? give me an answer please

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

The Mac app is I think $67.99, but I can be wrong. You're probably better off going with the membership for $2.99 a month. For $67 for the Mac app, you can get 2 years for the membership.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Cschaden: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It looks like you've already been in contact separately via email with Megan within the past few days or so, so let's continue the conversation there to avoid further confusion. As she and prime mentioned, the Pro upgrade for 1Password for iOS doesn't include the Mac app (or other versions), but a 1Password.com membership gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. And if you'll let us know which versions you're using currently (OS, 1Password, device) we'll be happy to walk you through getting everything setup. Cheers! :)

ref: RLC-91974-647

This discussion has been closed.