Created new 1password.com account via my iPhone - no problems. Can't sign in on my PC.

Options

I succesfully created a new 1Password.com account on my iPhone. Coulld not Sign Out on iPhone, because that icon was not highlighted. Went to my PC to open and sign in on the PC. Was asked for my email address, secret code, and Master Password, Entered all three correctly (and triple checked) - pop up window stated that one of those 3 was incorrectly entered - which they were not. Please advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Created new 1password.com account via my iPhone - no problems. Can't sign in on my PC.

Comments

• Hey @AndrewK57! I went ahead and moved this discussion over to the Windows category as the Windows app seems the source of your problem.

Was asked for my email address, secret code, and Master Password, Entered all three correctly

I note you didn't mention your sign-in address and though it may have just been an omission for brevity, I'd be remiss if I didn't check. You'll need to enter your sign-in address on your PC as well. For all individual accounts, this is https://my.1password.com.

Also, could you try signing into your account via https://my.1password.com in your browser on your PC? If you're able to sign in there, you can try a different method of entering your sign-in details to rule out sneaky typos:

1. Click your name in the upper-right hand corner and select Get the Apps.
    2. Right-click your Setup Code and select Copy.
    3. In 1Password 6 for Windows, select Scan your Setup Code > From clipboard ...
    4. Enter your Master Password.

If none of this works, the next suspect is third-party interference, so let me know how you get on and we'll move forward from there. :chuffed:

• AndrewK57
    AndrewK57
    Community Member
    Options

Disregard. Solved the problem.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Fantastic! Thanks for letting us know. It sounds like you should be all set, but we're here if you need anything. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.