1password 4.6.2.625 wont open on windows 10 after updating

Options

Hello!
Ran into a problem when trying to update 1Password 4 to 4.6.2.625 from 4.6.2.624 -It wont start!

This is the very first time I have encountered an issue since 2015.

So, if I right click on the 1Password in my x64 folder and goto Properties, I can goto Previous Versions, from there I have opened 4.6.2.624.

Your help is very appreciated!

1Password Version: 4.6.2.624 & 4.6.2.625
Extension Version: 4.6.9.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Creator Update
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1password 4.6.2.625 wont open on windows 10 after updating

Comments

• Hello @ItsWindy! That's no good, though I'm glad you found a workaround in the meantime! Let's take a closer look. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. Do not post your diagnostics on the forum, but do include a link to this thread and your forum username in your e-mail. That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox. :+1:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• ItsWindy
    ItsWindy
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your time! Below is the Support ID sent to me. Can you also let me know what information is generated in the diagnostics report? Thank you very much! :)

support ID is #XGB-79877-173

• Hey @ItsWindy! I've found your diagnostics, thanks for sending them over! We'll go ahead and respond via e-mail so we can keep this conversation in one place. :+1:

ref: XGB-79877-173

• ItsWindy
    ItsWindy
    Community Member
    Options

Hello there, any update st all on my issue?

Thank you!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ItsWindy: I believe we have answered your email already, but please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you! :+1:

Have a great Sunday!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.