I am trying to install program on my PC at work and don't know what to use for sign in the address.

Options

I have a single user license for Windows 10 and I would like to install on my machine at work. I've gotten to set up page and don't know what the put in for a sign and address. I have the secret key in the master password just not sure if the sign and address is my email address.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am trying to install program on my PC at work and don't know what to use for sign in the address.

Comments

• Hey @jaxonferm, thanks for writing in! It sounds like you have a standalone license, but have installed 1Password 6. 1Password 6 on Windows only works with our 1Password.com subscription accounts.  If you would like to continue using your standalone vault/license, please uninstall 1Password 6 and install 1Password 4 from here. If you're not sure if you have a license or an account, take a peek at that key you have. If it starts with 1PW, that's a license key and you'll want to use 1Password 4 or upgrade to a 1Password membership if you want to use 1Password 6 instead. :chuffed:

Of course, if you have any questions or need help along the way, please feel free to ask -- I'm happy to lend a hand. :)

This discussion has been closed.