Saving website login entry with more than 2 fields not working

Greetings,

I have a login form, with 3 fields that need filled:
https://login.deploybot.com/session/new
Account Domain
Email Address
Password

I can't get it to save or fill the Account domain field. I searched the forums here, and found the manual method:
https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/
However, it's not working for me. It saves a new entry, but it's identical to the old one and doesn't have the account domain field.

Any ideas what might be going wrong, or things I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Joe

1Password Version: 6.7.457
Extension Version: 4.6.10.90
OS Version: Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @jboren! I'm able to save and fill a test login for that site that captures all three fields. Could you try deleting the existing login items for that site and letting 1Password recreate one automatically? It should be capturing that field and it is for me, but it's possible something particular to your credentials could be throwing things off. If you're still having trouble, send us an e-mail at support+windows@1password.com with a link to this thread and I can help you fiddle with some stuff to make it work.

• jboren
    jboren
    Community Member

Hi @bundtkate

Thanks for the help, much appreciated. Unfortunately, I logged in manually and forgot to uncheck the "remember me" checkbox and now I can't get back to the login page unless I clear the entire history in chrome, which I don't want to do while I'm working since I'd have to log back into 50 different services. I'll have a look at it later and see if I can get back to that page and try your suggestion. If I'm still having problems then I'll do what you suggest and send and email so we can sort it out.

Thanks again for the help...

Best regards,
    Joe

• Totally understandable @jboren! I often leave testing that requires me to fuss with the app until end of day for precisely that reason. Going through setup again really kills my flow. :wink: Let me know what you find out when you have the chance and we'll sort things out from there. :chuffed:

• jboren
    jboren
    Community Member

Hey @bundtkate,

That did the trick, I now have a working 3 field login for this service! Thanks a ton for the help, now I know how to do this in the future.

Best regards,
    Joe

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@jboren: Great news! On behalf of Kate you are very welcome! :)

Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always here for you. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.