new Lenovo laptop model Yoga has fingerprint touch capabilities. how to link 1 password?.

im trying to link the fingerprint id that is part of new lanovo yoga laptop to my 1 password account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:new Lenovo laptop model Yoga has fingerprint touch capabilities. how to link to 1 password?

Comments

• Hey @buttcoins! 1Password for Windows doesn't support fingerprint unlocking yet, but it's definitely something we're considering for the future. I'll be sure to add your +1 for this feature. :chuffed:

• buttcoins
    buttcoins
    Community Member

thanks....yeah seems obvious progression as this was not the only windows based computer that i looked to buy that had fingerprint id built into computer. and as it is already there for mac and iphone...would be nice.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@buttcoins: Totally agree! It would nice to have. However, there are some other crucial features that we have to work on before that. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Because that is why we are here. :) Thanks!

• buttcoins
    buttcoins
    Community Member

So it has been a year... curious if 1 password has enabled finger print to open 1password on windows based laptops. Specifically i have Lenovo yoga with fingerprint capabilities.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

1Password itself does not have "fingerprint capabilities", but if you have Windows Hello setup with your device that can work with 1Password 7:

Use Windows Hello to unlock 1Password on your Windows PC

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.