1PW inconsistently completing username & password fields - Chrome on Windows 8.1

Options
2»

Comments

• Robert_R
    Robert_R
    Community Member
    Options

I haven't noticed the same issues with FireFox, but I use it very rarely. I am having this same issue on three different PCs though: My main desktop, my main laptop and a Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Server that I use when out of the office.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Robert_R: Thanks! In your last post you also mentioned the Firefox extension, so I just wanted to be clear on whether the issue was exclusive to Chrome or not. Is what you wrote originally still an accurate description of the problem you're having?

I go to a site, hit the 1P icon in the Chrome toolbar and nothing populates. I can do this a few times before something does populate, or sometimes I need to position the cursor in one of the fields and then it will populate either on the next click or after a few more tries. Sometimes I have to refresh the page.

If so, are which version of 1Password are you using on each of those PCs? That may actually help us find the cause if you've reverted to 4.6.2.625 on all of them (not sure if you have since we never heard back from you via email if doing that and removing the OPX4.auth file helped), as you're the only one who's reported having the same issue with 4.6.2.625 as in 4.6.2.626. please let me know!

• Robert_R
    Robert_R
    Community Member
    Options

That would be an accurate description of my issue. It sounds like the same issue that others are having. I have tried the same suggestions that other users were given, including reverting to v4.6.2.625, but they have not resolved my issues.

Thanks

• Robert_R
    Robert_R
    Community Member
    Options

BTW, I noticed the the title of this post says Windows 8.1, but I am using Windows 10 and Server 2016.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That would be an accurate description of my issue. It sounds like the same issue that others are having. I have tried the same suggestions that other users were given, including reverting to v4.6.2.625, but they have not resolved my issues. Thanks

@Robert_R: Thanks for clarifying. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your PC, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#HSL-97164-425]

If you’re reading this and you are not Robert_R, this Support ID is for Robert_R only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: HSL-97164-425

BTW, I noticed the the title of this post says Windows 8.1, but I am using Windows 10 and Server 2016.

You did not start this discussion, so that title was chosen by another user before you decided to comment here. Sorry for any confusion that caused.

This discussion has been closed.