Error on running scheduled 1Password backup

Options

Since changing the path for scheduled backups, I have been getting the following error when 1Password tries to execute it:

https://snag.gy/k2MSpy.jpg

This is as much of the error message as I can see.

The new backup path is on the same drive as my vault which is working fine so there are no permissions issues to speak of.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.6.2.626
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @Matty279: Permissions can be set at the folder level, but I'd like to get some additional info from you before we start pointing fingers as I haven't been able to trigger this error myself. Do you see the same error when you manually create a backup from the Backup menu, by chance?

• Matty279
    Matty279
    Community Member
    Options

There is no problem running a manual backup.

• bundtkate
    edited September 2017
    Options

@Matty279: Thanks for checking for me! That's certainly odd and seems to rule out any sort of permissions problem. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. Do not post your diagnostics here on the forum, but please do include a link to this thread and your forum username with your e-mail. That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :+1:

Thanks! :chuffed:

ref: DGK-83341-418

• Matty279
    Matty279
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks I have emailed the diagnostics report as requested.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@matty279: Thank you! :+1: We will take a look and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.