need to reinstall 1password for windows 4 standalone pc crashed have license .. ??

Options

windows 7 crashed.. reinstalled program and now need 1 password standalone download help please..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password 4 reinstall

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi there @bgsuisu :)
    Oh no, crashes are never good. Fortunately, re-downloading should be no problem. The link for 1Password 4 can be found here. Once downloaded and installed, go to Help > Enter License Key and put in the key from your email.

Hope that helps :)
    Corey

• bgsuisu
    bgsuisu
    Community Member
    Options

Corey. thanks but the download version looks differently than what I have and gives me three options. There is no help button. its asks for new user, I am new.. I have used, or restore..

• bundtkate
    edited September 2017
    Options

@bgsuisu: @Corey_C sent you to the right place, but you won't see the Help menu until you open your vault. When you were using 1Password before, where did you store your vault? I ask because if it was stored in a local folder, you may not be able to access your vault again unless you were able to restore files from your previous Windows installation. If it was on Dropbox, make sure you have Dropbox installed and set up on the PC, then choose Used 1Password before and navigate to your vault on Dropbox. If you're unsure, let us know if any other devices were syncing with this PC and we can help you find your vault on a different device to sync up. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.