I have an iPhone, iPad & Windows PC. With 1 Password can I synch across all devices.

Looking to add an account for husband. He has a Windows pc, iPad and iPhone. I know how 1Password syncs across Mac devices with iCloud but can it and how does it synch with a Windows pc?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:one password, can it be synced between iPhone, iPad, and windows home pc?

Comments

• I can’t speak to the older dropbox/iCloud syncing (I think that is what you are referring to), But as a member of the newer model of subscription-based service I Sync, office laptop mac, iPad, iPhone (work),Android (personal),work pc, home pc, and home laptop with 1Password’s cloud service.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@nancyr: Right on! If you're using the standalone 1Password app(s), you can sync between all platforms using Dropbox. However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits:

https://support.1password.com/why-account/

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.