Changing shortcut key for mini/browser fill in 1Password 6

In 1Password 4 you can change the entire key combo used for mini and browser fill. In my case, I changed browser fill from default of CTRL + \ to ALT + \

In 1Password 6, I can only find the option to change this for mini, and it's only the final key, not the entire sequence.

The keyboard shortcuts website indicates that you can change both shortcut for mini and auto-fill, but there is no option for brower fill in Settings/Options/General. And, as noted, the option for mini is only for the final key.

Can the ability to change the key sequence, the entire key sequence be added back for mini, and th eoption for browser fill be added? This capability existed in v4 and on Mac. I use CMD + \ on Mac for browser fill and the ALT key on a PC keyboard is in the same position as CMD key on Mac, which is why I want to change this.

1Password Version: 6.7.457
Extension Version: Chrome 4.6.11.91
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• MikeT
    edited September 2017

Hi @HDClown,

Thanks for writing in.

The ability to change the entire keyboard shortcut or as you call, the entire sequence, is definitely coming in a future update but we don't have an ETA on this.

For the moment, the setting is for both Control + \ and Control + Alt + \. So, you can use Control + \ to do the direct filling.

This discussion has been closed.