1P6 has stopped working

Options
erfurtjohn
erfurtjohn
Community Member
edited October 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello guys,

I am facing a problem with my 1Password 6 since my last Windows update.

I’ve tried to reinstall it with several restars but it’s everytime the same  „1Password 6 has stopped working“.

1Password Version: 6.7.457
Extension Version: 4.6.11.91
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @erfurtjohn: With a non-specific crash like this, we're going to need to look at some logs to figure out what's causing it. Could you create a crash report and attach it to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include a link to this thread to help us connect the dots and let us know here when you've sent it over. Thanks very much! :chuffed:

• erfurtjohn
    erfurtjohn
    Community Member
    Options

I've sent you an email to the mentioned address :) @bundtkate

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@erfurtjohn: Found it! We will take a look at get back to you via email as soon as possible. Thanks! :+1:

ref: MZW-14866-641

• erfurtjohn
    erfurtjohn
    Community Member
    Options

You're welcome :) Hope this will work soon 8-)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@erfurtjohn: :+1: :)

• erfurtjohn
    erfurtjohn
    Community Member
    Options

Any news?

• @erfurtjohn: I believe I responded to your e-mail earlier this afternoon and it sounded like you're all set, but do let us know if we can do anything else to help. :chuffed:

• erfurtjohn
    erfurtjohn
    Community Member
    Options

Solution for me was deleting 1Password completly from my PC. After that I also removed the folder in %localappdata% and run CCleaner. After a restart I reinstalled 1Password and until now it runs without any problems!

• @erfurtjohn: Glad to hear it and thanks for sharing your solution! For those who come across this thread later, renaming the data folder in %localappdata% should generally be enough. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.