Find license for 1Password Windows

Options

I own an older license for 1Password for Windows and now have a new PC I would like to use it on. Unfortunately, the old PC is dead and I don't know what happened to the license. I there any way of finding the license?

I also own a standalone family version of 1Password for Mac if that is helpful.

Thanks,

Mark

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:windows license

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mchapman: 1Password for Mac licenses are not valid for the Windows version. However, you can get the latest version all of the apps with a 1Password.com membership, in addition to the web interface, and this also does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• mchapman
    mchapman
    Community Member
    Options

I don't need the 1Password membership. My current set up serves our needs. All I need is a standalone version of 1Password for Windows.

How do I upgrade my license to use the stand alone version of 1Password for Windows?

Thanks,

Mark

• @mchapman: You mentioned an older license for 1Password for Windows. Depending on what version of 1Password for Windows you purchased, this may be good for the current standalone version of the Windows app. Could you send an e-mail to support+windows@agilebits.com from the e-mail address you used to purchase 1Password for Windows requesting your license information? This will allow us to look up your license information in our records and better advise you about what options are available. You should receive a response to your e-mail from our BitBot assistant and dropping the support ID you receive here can help us get to your e-mail even faster to ensure you can get things up and running. Thanks! :chuffed:

• mchapman
    mchapman
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I have sent the email. The support ID is [#TJP-82121-882]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017
    Options

@mchapman: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: TJP-82121-882

This discussion has been closed.