passwords wont save

Options

I'm new to 1 password and I wanted to save/change existing passwords on all my logins so I started with PayPal - followed video instructions. Logged in - and it didn't prompt me to do anything so I tried to change PayPal password - nothing, so I used the password generator to generate a new password and I pasted into the new password field, tried to save in 1 password - nothing. I'm now in a position where I cant access my Paypal account because I dont kow the password and nothing is saved in 1 password - very frustrating

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:passwords wont save

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Nat_Benson: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Unfortunately without some basic information you omitted from your post it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, while I haven't had any trouble with my own PayPal account, knowing the URLs where you're having trouble will allow me to test it. Also, have you checked in your vault to see if you saved a Password item with the new password you generated fro PayPal? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.