Options

Comments

• DQTran
    DQTran
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

I have 2 questions listed in order of priority:

1. I have an ****old**** (must be very old - I had it for couple years now) 1pass on my Iphone 7 which I use daily (I store at least 70-100 accounts in it). Couple days ago, I updated iOS to the new version (11?) and I can't open the 1pass anymore. How can I retrieve all the data? without retyping them? Meanwhile, I did update by 1pass a while ago (a few months :p )_ but I forgot the master password as well as did I transfer the data to the new program or not (silly me :'( ). again the question is How do I retrieve the data without retyping them????

2. Do you have a version of 1pass for my laptop (window 10)? If yes, can we some how sync the Iphone to the computer so whenever I change the password or add new account I do not have to do it twice? Thus far, for couple years I have been used your free app. which I really enjoy it now I think about upgrading it? what's the cost (I guess you need to make a living too)?

Thanks for helping me

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:I has the old version of 1pass. I update my IOs to 11 and now I can't open my 1pass. How do I retr

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017
    Options

I have 2 questions listed in order of priority: I have an ****old**** (must be very old - I had it for couple years now) 1pass on my Iphone 7 which I use daily (I store at least 70-100 accounts in it). Couple days ago, I updated iOS to the new version (11?) and I can't open the 1pass anymore. How can I retrieve all the data? without retyping them? Meanwhile, I did update by 1pass a while ago (a few months :p )_ but I forgot the master password as well as did I transfer the data to the new program or not (silly me :'( ). again the question is How do I retrieve the data without retyping them????

@DQTran: Please see this post for more details. But, just to be completely clear, we cannot help at all with other 3rd party apps, only 1Password.

Do you have a version of 1pass for my laptop (window 10)? If yes, can we some how sync the Iphone to the computer so whenever I change the password or add new account I do not have to do it twice? Thus far, for couple years I have been used your free app. which I really enjoy it now I think about upgrading it? what's the cost (I guess you need to make a living too)? Thanks for helping me

Likewise, thanks for your willingness to support what we do! A 1Password.com membership gives you access to all of the apps (including Windows), the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits...but I think it wold be best that we work on your iOS issue first. We're here to help in both cases, but first thing's first! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.