I have a couple of credit cards that 1Password will not allow editing or deleting.

Options

The Edit icon has a slash through it. Also the credit card number does not show up under the credit card name in the list.

1Password Version: 6.7
Extension Version: 4.57
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:delete credit card

Comments

• karenmccabe
    karenmccabe
    Community Member
    Options

Also notice that the vault for the credit cards I want to delete is called 1Password, the other credit cards are in a vault called Personal. When I look at 1Password on my iPhone I only see the items in the Personal vault.

• @karenmccabe: It sounds like you have a lingering standalone vault in 1Password 6 for Windows. 1Password 6 can read these types of vaults, but it can't write to them, which is why you're unable to edit these items. You'll want to copy these items to your Personal vault so that you can edit them. In fact, I'd recommend copy ALL items from other vaults over to your Personal vault and removing the standalone vault entirely. Do you only have Credit Card items in this vault or are there other types of items as well? Document items and attachments can't be copied over, so if you have any of those in this vault, let us know and we can help you move them. :chuffed:

• karenmccabe
    karenmccabe
    Community Member
    Options

How do I remove the 1Password vault? I already have the items I need in my Personal vault.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@karenmccabe: Just open 1Password and go to Settings (the "gear" icon) > Accounts > (vault/folder name) > Remove. Cheers! :)

• karenmccabe
    karenmccabe
    Community Member
    Options

Worked like a charm, thank you bundtkate and brenty for your help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.