II have the correct password for citi but it won"y automatic as other programs do

alancwa
alancwa
Community Member
edited October 2017 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Programs like bank of America will show the password but citi won"t show it why

ref: FDD-85676-294

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alancwa: Can you be more specific? Just to clarify, 1Password does not have any control over whether a website displays your password or masks it. So I'm not quite sure how this relates to 1Password, and without some basic information (which you left out of your post) it's hard to say for sure. Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you expecting 1Password to automatically log you in when you visit a web page? That is not how 1Password works; rather, it fills information only when you tell it to using the browser (or iOS) extension. If you're having trouble with using 1Password to fill at a particular URL, please tell us what it is (I've got Citi and Bank of America accounts myself though, and haven't been having issues there). Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.