Can I use 1password on windows if I bought 1password on mac from the appstore?

Options

I bought 1password from appstore and wanted to know If there is anyway I can also use it for windows 10?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi @AvviiAtor,

Thanks for writing in.

There are two ways of buying 1Password at the macOS App Store; 1Password.com subscription or the standalone purchase.

Can you tell me which one you went with? For standalone purchase, it is for macOS only. The 1Password.com subscription comes with all 1Password apps included on Windows, macOS, Android and soon ChromeOS as well as the command line tool if you're interested in that. You can find out more about 1Password.com subscription here.

• AvviiAtor
    AvviiAtor
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT I bought this when there were no subscription or anything like that, It cost me $20 because of a discount on the mac appstore so I assumed it's the standalone version.

• Hi @AvviiAtor,

There are no discounts at the Mac App Store, we didn't have anything for 20$ either, at the very least it was 35$ many years ago.

Can you email us your App Store purchase receipt and we'll see what we can do for you. You can email it to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com.

Let us know here when you sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• AvviiAtor
    AvviiAtor
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT I just sent the image of the purchase on the applestore, please take a look.

• AvviiAtor
    AvviiAtor
    Community Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Oh BTW I sent you using another email ([Personal information removed by AgileBits -- this is a public forum]) but the email I purchase 1password is using this email: [Personal information removed by AgileBits]

• @AvviiAtor: Thanks for letting us know about the e-mail address, but I did go ahead and remove the e-mail addresses from your message. This is a public forum, so it's best not to share these sorts of things unless you're a fan of spam. :wink:

That said, I'm still having some trouble finding your e-mail in your system. Did you receive a Support ID from our handy BitBot assistant? If so, could you share that ID here? That will help us hunt it down. Thanks! :chuffed:

• AvviiAtor
    AvviiAtor
    Community Member
    Options

@bundtkate I think this is the ID #WAZ-71175-181, thanks for deleting my personal information BTW :p

• bundtkate
    edited October 2017
    Options

@AvviiAtor: Ah-ha! Someone had merged it into an older ticket of yours. No wonder I was having troubles. I found it, thanks!

ref: FZT-41883-694

This discussion has been closed.