Windows version in another Language (German)?

Is there a posibility to change the language of the windows-version to German?

1Password Version: 6.7.457
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: 1password.eu
Referrer: forum-search:Tag:I would like, when the Tags woult NOT be Case sensitive

Comments

• MikeT
    edited October 2017

Hi @jochen2d,

Thanks for writing in.

At the moment, 1Password 6 is only available in English. We do plan to support localizations, definitely German is one of them, but we don't have a timeframe on this.

• Moritz_
    Moritz_
    Community Member

I know you guys are iterating a lot through the last updates on windows and changing a lot of things so localization doesn't make sense but I would love to be able to have it in German for my parents since they can understand only so much in English; if at all.

Hope you guys have the final form of the app on windows nailed down so you can focus on this.

• @Moritz_: I'd love if we could get it nailed down just so I can remember where everything is! Beyond the app itself, however, some of what you see in 1Password 6 is influenced by the server as well, so there's a lot of behind-the-scenes that needs to happen for localization to work properly. It's one of those things where a few teams need to get together to get it working well. We definitely want our customers speaking all languages to be able to use the latest and greatest, so hopefully we'll be able to dedicate some resources there before too terribly long. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.