Double entries after re-importing data into 1Password 6 for Windows.

Options

I purchased 1password for iOS yesterday from the app store. Installed 1Password 6 on my Windows PC. I am syncing the vault created in drop box. I added few thing on my iOS device and then imported into 1Password on my Windows PC. Then I added few more on my iOS device and then when I imported again into 1password on my Windows PC, it shows double entries. How can I fix this so when ever I add or make changes on my iOS devices and re-import the changes/updates into 1Password for windows, there are no double entries.

Thank you.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• pkaps11
    pkaps11
    Community Member
    Options

A quick help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

• @pkaps11: Currently, 1Password 6 for Windows doesn't support Dropbox sync. The import function isn't a sync function and, instead, is meant to import data currently stored in a standalone vault (Agile Keychain or OPVault) into a 1Password.com account. A 1Password.com account is purchased via a monthly or annual subscription, and allows you to sync using our servers and gives you access to your data in a web browser as well as in all the apps, both desktop and mobile (both the current version and future updates are included). You will ultimately need a 1Password account to continue using 1Password 6 for Windows beyond the 30-day free trial period as even if you are okay with deleting all of your items on Windows and reimporting every time you make a change on iOS, you will no longer be able to import items once your account is frozen.

If you decide to use a 1Password.com account in order to access 1Password on your PC (and all of your other devices), you can find a guide to migrate your existing data to an account here. Plus, the Pro Features on iOS are included with your subscription, so please e-mail us a copy of your iTunes receipt to support+windows@agilebits.com and we'll see if we can't help you out with a credit towards your subscription to cover the cost of that purchase. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.