More Firefox Problems

I've been having FF problems of a slightly different sort than are described in other posts.

On my system, 1P loads, but the extension does not always open a tab or properly fill forms, even when manuallly navigating to a URL. I have had to make anywhere from 3-7 attempts to get ID/PW or identity/card data to load. The program is highly unreliable at this time. Please advise?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: Win10 64
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Hammerhead,

Thank you for writing in!

We had similar reports, so I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your PC, where you have this issue:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.