Hello....having at least 2 issues: 1) Mobile App not sync'g with Desktop App (1Pass 6 v6.2.333)

Options

1) No sync to Mobile App
2) Tried to upgrade to newest release on desktop....it crashes when trying to download
3) Do not see menu options at top of UI (eg: File, Edit View, Account, Item, Window, Help) << I got these from a friend who has these options at top of UI...but I do not

1Password Version: 6.2.333
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hello....having at least 2 issues: 1) Mobile App not sync'g with Desktop App (1Pass 6 v6.2.333)%20Mobile%20App%20not%20sync'g%20with%20Desktop%20App%20(1Pass%206%20v6.2.333))

Comments

• Hi @dbryanop,

Thanks for writing in.

I'm sorry about the issues you're having, this should be fixed by manually installing latest 1Password 6.7 version. To do this:

1. First, download, but do not install, 1Password 6.7 from here: https://1Password.com/downloads/
    2. Uninstall the current version of 1Password 6.2 via Control Panel (this will not affect your 1Password data)
    3. Reboot and install 1Password 6.7. You should be able to unlock and sync with your mobile devices.

As for your friend, that may be because they're using 1Password 4, not 1Password 6, which does not have these menus but may be added in a future update.

• dbryanop
    dbryanop
    Community Member
    Options

That worked, thanks !

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Mike, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.