Could 1Password AutoFill any Web form ?

Options

Hello, I love your program.
I bought it 18 months ago and I use it with fun every day. But I would like to make more with it !
Regularly, I am connecting to a famous web site in France call "Le bon coin" = < The good place" to buy a car.
For the first step, the connection login+password, no problem : 1 password make the job.
But after, I cannot count on 1Password to continue to assist me to avoid to type always and every time the same criteria:
That would be so nice, if 1password could fill automaticaly the type of product (=car model search), my localisation (=Paris), the price beetween 6000 euros and 15000 euros, the year of the car beetween 2014 and 2017 and so on for the rest on the criteria.

Would it be possible in the futur to get this function with your fabulous soft ?
Thanks a lot for your answer.

1Password Version: 4.6.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Vital,

Thanks for writing in.

It is something we may be interested in doing in the future but it may have to be a separate feature to avoid diluting the optimized code we have for filing your username/password, which is difficult enough because we wouldn't want you to get locked out with wrong information or sending your password into the wrong field.

This may work but you can fool 1Password into saving the values, so that it can fill these next time. After you sign in, enter the criteria you want first but don't submit, click on 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and then select Settings > Save New Login. Give this a unique name to differentiate it from the existing Login item you have. After that, refresh the page to clear the values and then ask 1Password to fill the second Login item, see if it works.

• Vital
    Vital
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your long explanations. But your trick to fool 1Password doesn't work !

• That means 1Password doesn't understand the forms on that second page, so it can't fill and not likely we can workaround for the moment.

This discussion has been closed.