Bought a new PC. Own iPassword 4 standalone. How to download to new machine?

Options

PC Machine with 4 on it crashed and I can't access to disable for that machine. Just want to download the standalone version 4 to new PC. All my data in Dropbox so I can sync when downloaded. Also, could I also download that version to another new Mac?

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Move 1 Password to new PC

Comments

• @Blufflady: You can download 1Password 4 here. No need to disable the old PC. You can install 1Password on all of your Windows devices with a single license. As for Mac, the Mac app is sold separately, so if you've purchased 1Password for Mac, you'll want to install the version you purchased. 1Password 6 for Mac can sync with 1Password 4 for Windows, so if you purchased the newer version, that's okay. If you have questions about setting things up, of course, we're here to help. :chuffed:

• Blufflady
    Blufflady
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! I am new to the Mac but I do own app for my iPad and iPhone. Are you saying I can use the same IOS app on my Mac? Or do I need to buy a stand-alone product for Mac?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Blufflady, you are very welcome! :chuffed:

1Password 6 for Mac is sold separately (the purchase of pro-features in 1Password on your iPad and iPhone did not include it). However, if you want to use 1Password on all of your devices (Windows PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone), I would recommend you to sign up for 1Password account and migrate your data there, it will be more convenient:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Please let us know if you are interested. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.