Downloaded app on Windows Laptop. Logged in and Vault is empty

I am new to 1Password. Started trial yesterday. I installed app on iPhone, iPad and Macbook Air. All data I added to vault synced successfully between those devices. I downloaded app on my laptop running Windows 7 Professional. After I logged in I didn't see any of my data in vault showing up in the app on my PC. I also synced my 1Password to Dropbox after reading comments about issues with syncing to Windows. What am I missing? Can't figure out how to sync from Dropbox to 1Password or to get data in vault to show up on PC. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dgreenbe: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Unfortunately without some basic information you've omitted from your post it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, where is your 1Password data currently? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.