Syncing problems between 2 windows machines with 1 password full subscription.

Options

Hi Team

I'm running the latest version of 1password on a windows desktop, a windows surface pro 3 and an iPhone. All updated to latest versions. I'm routinely (but intermittently) finding that data saved into either one of the windows machines is not being updated onto the other windows machine.

1password cloud always has the latest copy, as does the iphone. This is a pain for workflow as you can imagine. I've found a work-around by logging into 1password cloud via the browser on the system which has the outdated sync it will cause the local copy of 1password on windows to be updated with the latest version of data and password entries every time.

In my line of work I'm having to add new data several times a day and then jumping between work stations depending on travel etc.

No amount of locking, unlocking, uninstalling or re-installing can fix the sync otherwise. While the work-around does the trick for the time being this isn't ideal.

Got any ideas or suggestions?

Your help is muchly appreciated.

Cheers
Rod

1Password Version: 6.8.492 (build #492)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10 64 bit
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @Sn00ze,

Thank you for reporting this!

I can totally understand what you are talking about: syncing is an integral part of 1Password and it should be reliable. It would be really helpful, if you shared a diagnostics report from 1Password 6 app on your Windows PC, where you have these syncing issues. Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com. Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! We will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Sn00ze
    Sn00ze
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Greg,

Much appreciated. I have sent the email off now with the diag report.

Cheers
    Rod

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Sn00ze: Thanks! Unfortunately I don't see anything in our inbox under this address. Can you post the Support ID as Greg requested?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Sn00ze,

Found your email. We will take a closer look at the report you've shared and get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you! :+1:

ref: BEH-55352-452

This discussion has been closed.