1password syncs between some devices (windows and ios, but not with a second windows device)

Options

I have a subscription to 1 password. I have it installed on 2 x IOs devices, 1x Home windows desktop and 1x Microsoft surface tablet.
Everything syncs well on the Iphones and windows desktop. However, the surface version of the software, both app and chrome extension, does not sync. I have deleted and reinstalled once but i Have the same problems.

anmy idea why?

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1password direct

Comments

• Hey @edmundbuckley: First, just to clear things up, the app is the only thing with your data. It shares that data with the extension when needed, but the extension doesn't "sync" in a strict sense.

Now, that said, could you share some more detail about the sync trouble you're having? Is the Surface missing a few items or edits made on other devices? Is the data completely different? Is there no data at all? Are other devices missing some items you added or changes you made on the Surface? Some more detail about exactly what's missing where can help us pinpoint where along the sync chain thing are breaking down and help us know where to look for clues. Thanks! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.