I'm trying to enter my Windows Licencing for 1Password 6

Options

My work machine has finally been upgraded to Windows 10 (Yaay and YUCK in equal measure) and so I could finally move away from 1Password for Windows4.... or so I thought
but 6 doesn't appear to have anywhere to enter my licence details! Bless you all but I don't want a subscription membership- I've been more than happy with my standalone and family licencing for many many years now and have synchronisation running across a plethora of devices via dropbox.... but please somebody tell me **HOW **I can enter licence details for 1PW6Win

Or is this just a back door so that I _**have **_to Sign up to an account?
I'd more than happily pay for an updated licence (it was 2011!) - I just don't want _another _subscription service

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win10 Pro 16299.192
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Windows licence 1password6

Comments

• @AUM3RLE: I'm sorry to report, 1Password 6 on Windows only works with our 1Password.com subscription accounts.  If you would like to continue using your local vault/license, you'll want to stick with 1Password 4 for now. That said, we're currently working on 1Password 7 for Windows, which will be available as a standalone licensed product, if you'd like, so if you're itching for an upgrade, hang tight and keep an eye out for updates. :chuffed:

• AUM3RLE
    AUM3RLE
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Kate
    Please put me down for a Beta Test ;-)

• @AUM3RLE: No list needed. Just keep an eye out for an announcement and we'll let everyone know what they need to do to join up when it's ready to go. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.