To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password 3 for Mac

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Old customer.

Comments

• wadegeorgenmt
    wadegeorgenmt
    Community Member
    Options

Hi — My 1password 3.8.22 ceased working on my ancient MacBook: possibly because of the battery swelling and causing mischief ? I would be prepared to start a subscription if that is the easy way to get my 1password working again.

I may well be getting an iPad in the spring, however late that may be this year: that will be a more modern 1password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wadegeorgenmt: The good news is that with a 1Password.com membership you'll also be able to use it on your new iPad — and any other devices you have. You get access to all of the apps, the web interface, and it also does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits:

1Password.com

Do you still have your AgileKeychain vault from 1Password 3? If so, you'll be able to open that in 1Password 6, and then migrate the data to your account. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions! :)

• wadegeorgenmt
    wadegeorgenmt
    Community Member
    Options

That seemed to work like magic, Brenty. Thank you so much. I may be able to resume life as normal.

• Ben
    Options

Awesome. Thanks for the update. On behalf of Brenty you are very welcome. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.