Update 1Password 4.01.503 to 4.6.2.626

Options

Hi,
I have installed my purchased 1Password version after a PC change. Now I wanted to update it to the last four versions. Then I get the following message:
""https://c.1password.com/dist/1P/win4/1Password-4.6.2.626.exe" is currently unavailable. The website might be experiencing technical difficulties,
or you may need to adjust your internet connection settings."

can you send me a working link?
Thanks in advance

1Password Version: 4.01
Extension Version: 503
OS Version: W10
Sync Type: local

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MasterHeinrich - that's very weird; the link I would give you to the direct version is the exact same one you said you had problems with:

https://c.1password.com/dist/1P/win4/1Password-4.6.2.626.exe

You might want to try a different browser? I honestly don't know what could've caused that; I just downloaded another copy of it successfully and quickly, right now. Perhaps there was a momentary internet outage somewhere along the line, either on our end or yours? Regardless, give it another go, and let us know if the problem persists. Thanks!

• MasterHeinrich
    MasterHeinrich
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Lars,
    the link in your answer work fine, have updated yet. Thanks, But inside 1 Password the link dosent work.
    Anyway I did the update with your link and everything works fine. Thank you for your fast response.
    Greetings from Berlin, Germany

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@MasterHeinrich - Greetings to you from Atlanta, GA. :) I'm glad to hear you were able to update successfully; thanks for reporting the difficulty with updating using 1Password's internal mechanism. We'll look into that. Have a great weekend!

• MasterHeinrich
    MasterHeinrich
    Community Member
    Options

Lars,
    have a gerat weekend too!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.