All synced devices

Options

Good evening I previously had purchased app for ios works very well resolve to acquire to put on my MAC and PC with Windows. I did install on the on mac everything ran well synced with dropbox but in the issue of windows the problem started I noticed the 1Password version 6 version had no option to sync with Dropbox.
I'd like to know would have somehow how to make all the devices synced.
And please give me the step by step

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Good evening I previously had purchased app for ios works very well resolve to acquire to put on my MAC and PC with Windows. I did install on the on mac everything ran well synced with dropbox but in the issue of windows the problem started I noticed the 1Password version 6 version had no option to sync with Dropbox.

@edumotta: Indeed, 1Password for Windows version 6 works only with 1Password.com accounts, so you won't have a license for that; we don't sell them.

I'd like to know would have somehow how to make all the devices synced. And please give me the step by step

You can follow the steps in this guide on your iOS device to migrate your data to a 1Password.com membership:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

That includes all of the apps, and you just sign into your account on each device to access your data — no sync setup. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.