Password saving on congstar.de does not work

Trying to save login data from https://www.congstar.de/login/
The website belongs to the largest German mobile provider. Saving fails. An entry is created, but neither login name, nor password is actually saved. I'm using the latest Chrome with the 1Password addon.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.7.0.90
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @Barky: Thanks for passing this along! 1Password 4 is a bit behind the times on the behind-the-scenes part of the saving and filling process, so I gave it a try in 1Password 6 which seems to handle saving on this site just fine. This means we've likely already addressed this saving issue, but I'm not certain if it will make it to 1Password 4. That likely depends on the timing of when 1Password 7 is released, how many folks decide to upgrade, and other factors as well. If you manually add the username and password to this Login item in the main app, does it fill okay? Thanks!

• Barky
    Barky
    Community Member
    edited March 2018

How to add it manually?

p.s.

I've not upgraded to V6 because of the subscription model. Before I use a subscription I will rather move to a competitor like Sticky Passwords.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Barky: Open the main 1Password app and either edit an existing login item or create a new one. Does that work?

This discussion has been closed.