trying to get extension working on microsoft edge. Shows up but doesn't work.

Options

I have Microsoft Edge and have downloaded the extension. It shows up in the command area but it doesn't do anything when you press it. Doesn't work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trying to get extension working on microsoft edge. Shows up but doesn't work.

Comments

• @gglotman: Without some additional information about your 1Password setup, there are a few too many possible source of trouble to pin things down. To start with, we'd definitely need to know what version of the main 1Password app you're using. That alone would narrow things down a fair bit. Let us know and we'll be better able to assist you from there. Thanks! :chuffed:

• RamGuy
    RamGuy
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same issues. I have to delete and re-install the extension every day for it to start working again. I'm running 1Password 7.0.532 and Extension version 4.6.12.90, Microsoft Edge version 42.17133.1.0 and Windows 10 17133.1.

Its the same issues when I test Windows 10 17634 in WMWare, as well as Windows 10 17299.334 all running 1Password 7.0.532 and Microsoft Edge 1Password Extension version 4.6.12.90. The extension just stops working, its there in the bar but nothing happens when I click it and I have to re-install the extension for it to start working again. But it will go back to not working pretty fast.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @RamGuy,

It sounds like stuck Edge processes is the culprit here. The next time it happens please try to open Task Manager on your computer, go to Details, and terminate all 1Password.edge.* processes. Let me know if it works after that.

Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.