[Bug]Credit Card Fields Not Supported

hubpf
hubpf
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Some of my credir cards has expiry date and valid from showing "Not supported", while some of cards with same fields with no issue.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @hubpf,

Thanks for reporting this.

This is not a bug, it is actually intentional. It means your item has some invalid fields or was saved incorrectly.

Can you tell me where this item was created or when?

• hubpf
    hubpf
    Community Member

Credit card fields "Expiry date" and "Valid from", it was create few years ago

• @hubpf: Do you recall specifically which 1Password app created them? Were they from 1Password 4 initially, for example? I know we're asking you to reach back a bit in your memory, so "I don't know" is a more than acceptable answer, but the more we know the easier it will be to track down a cause. Thanks! :chuffed:

• hubpf
    hubpf
    Community Member

Yes, these are coming from 1Password 4. I removed the fields and added month/year fields now

• MikeT
    edited April 2018

Hi @hubpf,

Do you still have the original vault in 1Password 4? If yes, we’d like to ask for a sample (no private data included), so we can see if we can fix this. If you’re up for this, could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com with the link to this thread included?

• hubpf
    hubpf
    Community Member

It's a credit card in my wallet, let me know how I can pass the no private information to you.

• Hi @hubpf,

If you can email us, we can explain how to duplicate and/or export the original item to modify it prior to sending it to us.

We don't know your email address here that may be appropriate, so we'd like to switch our conversation to private email, where we can give more details and for you to send us the sample through.

This discussion has been closed.