Safari Extension Not Working After Sleep

mikeormerod
mikeormerod
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Installed 7 Beta yesterday, after some initial minor issues, it's been working ok. (Apart from Alfred). I sleep my MBPro at night, opened the lid this morning, went to Safari and the Extension didn't initially respond. Selecting 1P Mini prompted for Touch Id and the extension now appears, but when I select the appropriate login for the web page nothing get's populated.

1Password Version: 7-Beta
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @mikeormerod! Thanks for letting us know about this. Next time the extension isn't responding in Safari after waking from sleep, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• mikeormerod
    mikeormerod
    Community Member

@Jacob Sure

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mikeormerod - Thanks. We've received your diagnostics report; someone should be with you shortly.

ref: RGJ-22566-413

• mikeormerod
    mikeormerod
    Community Member

Thanks

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.