1Password Mini Does Not "Open" Current Item w/CMD+O

Options
jm.torres92
jm.torres92
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

As the subject describes, using the keyboard shortcut of "CMD+O" when you have expanded the details of an item does not "open" it in the pop-over window that floats above all other pages, even when you click away. I'd like this functionality returned; I am sometimes SSH'ing to a variety of servers that have a verification code/new assigned variable that I have to copy/paste every time, and it is easier to press "CMD+O" than it is to press the shiny new "Pop-out item" icon.

Unless, of course, I am horribly mistaken and there is just another keyboard shortcut that I'm supposed to learn (which I am happy to do). I can't find the shortcut in any menu.

1Password Version: 7.0-BETA-4
Extension Version: 4.7.1.2
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• rudy
    edited March 2018
    Options

@jm.torres92,

That does appear to be a bug, we'll make sure that gets fixed in a future beta.

Rudy

ref: apple-203

• jm.torres92
    jm.torres92
    Community Member
    Options

@rudy will this discussion be updated once it has been fixed? (currently not working in 7.0-BETA-6)

• rudy
    edited April 2018
    Options

@jm.torres92

My best recommendation is to review the release notes on https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPM7#beta

#203 is the number that will correspond to my having implemented cmd O to pop-out the current item. its up next on my list of issues to resolve. Open and Fill in Safari is nearing completion.

Rudy

• OliverSteffe
    OliverSteffe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, in 1Password 6 i was able to open entry in an own window with cmd+o. In 1Password 7 this does not work.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.0.BETA-6 (70000006) AgileBit
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: 10.13.4 (17E199)
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

This is a reported bug: see, for example, this thread.

Stephen

• Ben
    Options

Merged. Thanks for the assist, @Stephen_C. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.