Items not showing in LaunchBar / 3rd party integration [known issue; 3rd party update required]

2»

Comments

• @Skurfer,

I've got a PR up that addresses a post-7.1 pre-7.2beta regression that was preventing this from working with the latest development sources. I've asked the team to review it for inclusion in the first 7.2 beta.

• Skurfer
    Skurfer
    Community Member

@croldham (and anyone else following along),

An update for the 1Password plug-in is out. It adds everything to the catalog now (not just Logins), allows Quick Look, and allows access to all of a Login item’s URLs, not just the first one. (Sounds like that last bit will work as expected when 7.2 is released.)

Note that the plain old “Open” action now works really well on these items, so you won’t see “Go & Fill” any more. You will only see that if selecting a child URL for a Login item (and it’s been renamed to “Open & Fill” to match the terminology from 1Password).

• rudy
    edited August 2018

@Skurfer,

:+1:

7.2 is going to go out initially via auto-update to only people on Mojave, but a manual install will be possible. The reason we've gone that route is because 7.2 will require Safari 12 in order to function under Safari. We'll be making a sticky post in this beta forum when we publish the beta.

• @Skurfer,

7.2 is now in beta if you want to double check that we got the multi-url bits right.

• Skurfer
    Skurfer
    Community Member

@rudy For some reason, it’s not offering me a newer version, but it’s OK. I can wait. Thanks!

• @Skurfer,

Updating to 7.2 necessitates updating to Safari 12 so we restricted the auto-update to Mojave so that we didn't break Safari extension usage for anyone not on Safari 12. If you've got the Safari 12 beta installed you can manually install from https://app-updates.agilebits.com.

• Skurfer
    Skurfer
    Community Member

Oh, OK. I’ve got a Mojave VM I can install it to. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.