1Password beta 5 notes on dark mode

genimac
genimac
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hello,
nice to see the dark mode changes, all of them look perfect but no on notes.
Also when downloading the new safari extension on the web page says you need "Yosemite or later", better update that to avoid confusion.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@genimac - thanks for the comments! Regarding the downloads page, Yosemite IS what's required for the current stable version of 1Password, which (despite all the energy in these forums and our own excitement over the new 1Password 7 for Mac beta) IS still the current version which most people will search for and install.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Dark Mode issue remaining with Secure Notes, :)

• sergiosgil
    sergiosgil
    Community Member

Hello!

Check this attached image, can!'t see and i can't copy text using Dark Theme in Mac OS High Sierra

1Password Version: 7beta-8
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: 10.13.4
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

This has already been reported in several threads (here, for example) and acknowledged by AgileBits. I mention it only because AgileBits may wish to merge the threads so we don't end up with many separate ones on the same point.

Stephen

• sergiosgil
    sergiosgil
    Community Member

Check this video too

• Hi folks,

I’ve merged a couple of threads here. The team is planning on reviewing the remainder of UI issues in this arena next week, so we should see progress here within the next few beta releases. Thanks! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.