Don't have $39.99 option

jnsmith02
jnsmith02
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have installed the IP7 beta 5 and when open it has a message at the top right saying "Account Frozen" and when I click on it the only option I get is the 2.99 or 3.99 option. I don't want that, I just want to pay the $39.99 for the stand alone version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• steve28236
    steve28236
    Community Member
    edited April 2018

Ditto.

Also I couldn't even use autofill to login into the forums here to post this message. Not off to a good start.

EDIT: Christ. Just wasted 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get this done and still can't. Agilebits shouldn't make it this hard to give them money. I have been scouring the forums (which I shouldn't have to do) and can't find any info. How about some pictures and clear instructions on how this is supposed to work?

• plus91uk
    plus91uk
    Community Member

i had same problem worked out that had tried the familes account in past so all i had to do was go into prefences go to accounts then remove the account and then i could order standalone licence

• steve28236
    steve28236
    Community Member

I used to subscribe too, so I think you're onto something there. I figured it out in my case. I had to purchase it through the mini browser, not the app. This obviously needs work on Agilebits part.

• Michel95
    Michel95
    Community Member

J'ai le même problème je ne dispose que de l'abonnement à 2,99$ et pas la version autonome à 39,99$ comment faire
    Google traduction
    I have the same problem I only have the subscription at $ 2.99 and not the standalone version at $ 39.99 how to do

• JohnDoe1983
    JohnDoe1983
    Community Member

This might help you, I found this on the forum.
    Ceci devrait vous aider car j'ai trouvé ça sur un forum.

When you first launch 1Password 7 you will be shown the upgrade window and shown the benefits of a subscription. It sounds like you’ve found this window already so you are well on your way! To purchase your license you’ll want to click the link immediately underneath the Subscribe button that says “Need a license? We have those, too.” that will take you to another screen where you can purchase.

• Michel95
    Michel95
    Community Member

Dans mon cas je n'ai plus accès à la fenêtre ou il y a le lien pour les licences
    In my case I no longer have access to the window or there is the link for the licenses

• jnsmith02
    jnsmith02
    Community Member

Thanks plus91uk ✭! That was the problem. I had tried the 1Password Account years ago and didn't really see that I needed it and I guess it just sat there. Cheers, Jim

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Hi everyone -- sorry for the difficulties. @plus91uk is correct; if you have a 1password.com account in your previous 1Password 6 for Mac install, when your data are migrated into 1Password 7 for Mac, if the account is Frozen, you won't see the option to purchase a standalone license because it's assumed that 1) you want to use an account (because you have one); if you didn't want to use it, the account wouldn't still be in your data.

If anyone's still having problems, please let me know here. :)

This discussion has been closed.