1P 7 beta 5-bringing app to front

PLMan
PLMan
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

In 7.0 beta 5 app diesn't bring to front when at least part of window is visible. Clicking on icon in dock doesn't bring full windows to front. The same with "starting" app from spotlight. Both actions were working ok in 1P 6.

BTW: there is protection on forum blocking posting faster than 1 post/120 s. This works against users if they want to post separate beta problems. So users will post different problems in the same post which makes addressing them harder. I think that for beta forum this should be disabled or time shortened.

1Password Version: 7.0 beta 5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4 (17E199)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @PLMan! That's quite odd indeed. Do you have 1Password 6 installed as well, or just 1Password 7?

BTW: there is protection on forum blocking posting faster than 1 post/120 s. This works against users if they want to post separate beta problems. So users will post different problems in the same post which makes addressing them harder. I think that for beta forum this should be disabled or time shortened.

Thanks for the feedback!

• PLMan
    PLMan
    Community Member

I have both 6 and 7 beta. Just because I don't trust beta yet :) But it shouldn't be problem that both are installed as I have running only one at a time (including helper). I'm clicking 1P7 icon and from Spotlight running 1Password 7 too.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@PLMan - If you have both installed simultaneously, that's very likely a source of all sorts of weirdness, and although we're glad to hear about it, it's not a use case we design for, since we know it causes problems.

This discussion has been closed.