1Password 7 Beta - Feature Suggestion

jarrad
jarrad
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi

I have a feature suggestions for the 1Password 7 beta.

Could we mark passwords with a "MFA enabled" or something flag so that they do not show up in Security as needing to be changed for age issues unless you choose to have that turned on?

I love the features of Security and Watchtower, but moving into the beta and reviewing it all again, I've noticed a significant (not all) of the passwords being flagged for different log ages have MFA on the passwords and so I am less concerned about the age of those passwords.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jarrad,

Thanks for writing in.

I love the features of Security and Watchtower, but moving into the beta and reviewing it all again, I've noticed a significant (not all) of the passwords being flagged for different log ages have MFA on the passwords and so I am less concerned about the age of those passwords.

I'll pass them on to our team. We may have to add a general option to ignore items in Security items because you can have an item that's a combination number or PIN and 1Password would flag them as weak passwords. A general option to ignore would cover many edge cases.

This discussion has been closed.