Have 1Password as nonmember on my Mac desktop. Want to purchase and add to my android and iPad.

Art02116
Art02116
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I wish to become a member, software already loaded on my Mac desktop. Want to also add my Galaxy s8+ and new IPad also.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Have 1Password as nonmember on my Mac desktop. Want to purchase and add to my android and iPad.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Art02116! I'm sorry for the delay in our reply; with the near-simultaneous launches of both 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows, we're a little swamped just now!

We're glad you want to become a member; that's great! Here's how: visit the main 1Password sign-up page and create a 30-day trial account. Make sure you save your Emergency Kit when you're signing up; it makes signing in on other devices much easier. Once you've done that, you can use the app-selector for instructions at this link to help you get the apps set up and your account added. Let us know if you have any questions, and welcome to 1password.com and to the new 1Password 7 for Mac!

This discussion has been closed.